PUPPY PADDLE POOL THERAPY & SPA TIME
Whether they've been through an accident or it's just old age getting to those joints, our aqua therapy and massage therapy can help your four-legged friend feel just like a kid again!!
Our trained staff will enjoy nice dip in the pool with your furbaby to work those muscles and have some fun! And don't forget a nice relaxing massage afterwards! What better way to end your day than to lay back, relax, and let us ease those tensions.
AQUA THERAPY - $25
(This price is per 30 minute session. One session equals to 20 minutes of aqua therapy plus breaks as needed which comes to a total amount of 30 minutes per each session.)
AQUA THERAPY BENEFITS:
- Due to water resistance, a variety of muscle groups is used and build up in the water, therefore it is a more well-rounded, complete workout that they would receive from a run outdoors (a 15- to 20-minutes swimming is comparable to a 1,5 hour run on land)
- It is "joint friendly" because heavy or older dogs can exercise without carrying all their weight on their joints
- A good way to cool down AND exercise on hot summer days, when longer walks are not possible
- Swimming also releases endorphin and serotonin in the brain, short: swimming makes your dog happy! (In fact, swimming just once every two weeks will keep your dog’s serotonin levels at the puppy level)
- NO feeding 2-3 hours before swim
- If you would like to join, wear at least a t-shirt in water (dogs usually try to swim towards people i the water and try to get a hold on them, they might scratch).
- Let the dog release before and after
CANINE MASSAGE THERAPY - $30
(This price is per 30 minute session)
FELINE MASSAGE THERAPY - $15
(This price is per 15 minute session)
- Reduces pain and/or discomfort from stiffness, inflammation & muscle spasm
- Improves muscle tone, spinal/body alignment, flexibility & range of motion
- Reduces anxiety and stress; eases emotional traumas
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation
- Heightens immune system function
- Aids in healing from surgery or injury
- Promotes longevity and slows degenerative processes.